MARAIS ENTERPRISES PTY LTD - COLLECTION NOTICE
This Collection Notice sets out the matters described in Australian Privacy Principle (APP) 5.2 (as part of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) as they relate to Marais Enterprises Pty Ltd ACN 108 224 460 (and its Related Bodies Corporate, as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) (Marais, we, us, our) when we collect personal information about you.
- Purpose of Collection
We collect personal information primarily to:
- provide you with the products and information that you request from us (including any order you have made with us);
- provide you with information about Marais’ products and services;
- engage in marketing including email marketing, calling you, promotional and educational activities, including informing you about products, services or other matters we believe may be of interest to you;
- otherwise manage our relationship with you,
If you do not provide the necessary personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or information you have requested from us.
- Sharing of your personal information
The information you provide may be disclosed to third parties that we may use to operate our business and help us provide our products and services to you (including information technology and e-commerce suppliers, freight and logistics suppliers, our business partners and the brands that we sell or represent) or as required by law.
We may disclose your personal information to recipients that are located outside of Australia, including to:
- Tencent Holding Ltd (which owns WeChat) which is located in the People’s Republic of China;
- the brands that we represent, which are located in countries including the United States of America, France, Italy, People’s Republic of China, Japan and Switzerland; and
- Farfetch, which is located in the United Kingdom (and its subsidiaries).
We are not otherwise likely to disclose information to overseas recipients unless with your consent, or the disclosure is required or authorised by law.
- Contact Us
Our contact details in respect of any issues in relation to privacy are:
Telephone +61 03 8658 9555
Post Marais Enterprises Pty Ltd
73-77 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia